Friday, July 25, 2008

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood



Here is an idea of the wonderful air quality in China. That isn't rain or fog by the way. And people think Americans are snotty for wanting to wear masks. Speaking of which, the only people I have seen wear masks are the local folk. Go figure.
I'm not sure what to expect for the coming weeks. For the first week here, the air was great. But the past few days have been bad. We shall see.

T's Penthouse of Passion


So my peeps did me a solid and hooked me up with my own room on the top floor (11) of our BNU dorm. So big ups to Nicki "Fatkid" Robinson who runs housing here and my gal B Pz who runs venues.
Here is a picture of where the magic happens - and by magic I mean the 5 or 6 hours of sleep I get that is often interrupted by Crackberry emails at 4 am . By the way, I would have taken a picture of my bed and and bathroom, but I couldn't find an angle that would make that work, the room is that small. Sadly enough, this is about as good as international housing often gets. But I'm not complaining, I am really comfortable.


No comments: